YOU CAN MAKE YOUR NEWSLETTERS,
BLOGS AND WEBSITES LOOK
THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO LOOK...
AND DO WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO...
WITHOUT HAVING TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU!
It's actually pretty easy... with Basic HTML!
Dear Stamping Business Owner,
You've all experienced it...
You're working on your blog or newsletter... and something just isn't turning out the way you'd like it to.
Maybe there's a spacing issue. Or you want to make an image smaller. Or you'd like to use a particular color for your site that matches one of your company's colors.
You just can't make it happen in the regular 'Compose' window...
You have to do it by EDITING THE HTML!!!
Don't Fear The HTML Tab!
Whether you're composing a blog post or your newsletter, most people are uncomfortable clicking over to the Edit HTML tab and playing with the code.
You don't understand most of it, and you're afraid that if you screw something up, you'll never get it back to where it was!
Stop being afraid!
HTML is nothing to fear! In fact, Basic HTML is actually pretty easy to master.
What if YOU could learn Basic HTML in UNDER THREE HOURS?
Would it be worth that investment of your time to be able to look at a page of code and actually understand what it means!?
Would it be worth that investment if it meant you could make the changes to your blog and newsletter yourself!
Without the stress!
And without having to pay someone else to do it for you!
Welcome to The Basic HTML Class!
Basic HTML is the first in the SIMB Class series.
In ten video lessons (plus bonuses), totaling about 2 1/2 hours of content, you'll learn everything you need to know to become an expert coder in Basic HTML!
And unlike my Boot Camps, because this content never really changes, you'll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the password-protected class site, course materials and lessons!
- Lesson 1 - HTML and Tags
- Learn the basic structure of an HTML page, as well as how to create tags.
- Lesson 2 - Header Section, Meta Tags, SEO and Notes
- We'll look at this very important section, how to use it to your best advantage for search engine optimization (SEO), and how to keep your HTML pages organized with notes.
- Lesson 3 - Body Section and Basic Formatting Tags
- We'll discuss the main (body) section of your HTML page, and we'll look at the formatting tags you'll be using the most.
- Lesson 4 - Text Alignment
- In this lesson, you'll learn the various ways to display your text, and how to make that happen through HTML.
- Lesson 5 - Lists
- Lists are one of the things you use most in your blog posts and newsletters. We'll discuss the different types of lists, and how to code them properly.
- Lesson 6 - Hyperlinks and Anchor Text
- Anchor text is a key component of SEO. We'll look at how to employ Anchor text, as well as how to create hyperlinked text.
- Lesson 7 - Fonts - Styles, Colors and Sizes
- Now the fun begins! Learn how to make your blog posts and newsletters REALLY stand out!
- Lesson 8 - Using Hex Codes for Colors
- Add any color you'd like to your text or background! You'll learn how to code for any color, and how to match any color you see on any website!
- Lesson 9 - Tables
- In certain situatinos, it can be tough to get things to display the way you want without using tables. Although many beginning coders find them the most difficult, we'll demystify tables with a step-by-step tutorial on how to build, design and display any size table!
- Lesson 10 - Images
- After this lesson, you'll be able to display any picture, any size, anywhere on your page. You'll also be able to link it to any other page you'd like AND I'll show you how to use Alternative Text in your images to increase your SEO!
- BONUS VIDEO! - Putting It All Together!
- Watch as I go through several situations stamping business owners may find yourselves in (newsletter editing, blog editing, etc.), and employ the ten lessons to get through them all quickly and easily!
- CHEAT SHEET #1
- Listing all of the HTML tags, commands and formulas covered in the lessons
- CHEAT SHEET #2
- The actual HTML document you see me working on throughout the lessons will be yours, as well!
What's the difference between
SIMB Classes and Boot Camps:
- All of the lessons are already recorded. You can begin the class immediately!
- There are no live calls - all of the Lessons are already recorded, posted and accessed through a password-protected site.
- There are no deadlines! - since the content is "evergreen" (it never really changes), you'll have lifetime access to the videos and any additional content I add based on your questions and comments
- It's sort of like owning a DVD... except the content is online, instead of on a disc... and will be updated!
And if you have questions, you can always be post them to the site... and I'll always answer them.
So... how much for ten video lessons totaling about 2 1/2 hours of content, the bonus video, cheat sheets, lifetime access and any other content I decide to add to the class in the future???
The price is just $37!
$37 gets you all of this information... for as long as you need it!
All of the Lessons are already recorded and posted. You can start learning whenever you're ready!
To sign up, use the link below. After your payment is processed, you'll be taken to a page to set up your username and password on the site. As soon as you have access to the site (about 15 seconds later), you can begin learning Basic HTML!
Warmest regards... and I hope to see you on the other side!
Certified Business Coach