Are You Taking Advantage Of Your
Most Valuable Asset!?!?
There's a very good chance you're leaving a LOT of money on the table. Watch the video below to learn more...
Finding Your Niche, Winning Products and
Setting Yourself Apart From The Masses!
There are a lot of sellers on Etsy, and it's important to make sure you set yourself apart from them.
During Week 1, we'll look at:
- How to find your niche
- How to determine what Etsy shoppers are buying, and come up with products that will sell!
- Individual Products vs. Product Lines - Which is better when?
- Pricing - How to find the sweet spot so your product sells AND makes you the money you deserve!
Setting Up Shop!
Now that you've done your product research, it's time to set up your Etsy shop. There are lots of tricks and strategies that go into this process, and we're gonig to look at quite a few of them!
During Week 2, we'll discuss:
- Setting Up Your Shop With A Design That Works!- How To Make It Jump Off the Screen
- Optimizing Your Etsy Shop and Listings To Generate Maximum Search Results
- How To Write Item Descriptions That Will Increase Sales
- How To Take Better Pictures of your Items
Marketing Your Etsy Shop for Maximum Sales!
Once you've set up your shop, you have to let people know about it, and there are LOTS of ways to do that!
During Week 3, we'll study:
- Paid and unpaid opportunities to market your store on Etsy itself
- Offsite opportunities for marketing your Etsy store.
- Brick and mortar marketing to drive customers online!
- How to market your Etsy store in 15 minutes per day!
Taking It To The Next Level:
Repeat Business, Custom Orders and
How To Analyze Your Results
Once you've gotten the basics out of the way, it's time to REALLY start making a profit!On our final webinar, we'll discuss:
- How to generate repeat business from your customers through list building and marketing techniques
- When to start taking custom orders... and how to price them!
- How to analyze the information you get from your traffic stats, and what types of adjustments to make when.
By the end of this Boot Camp, you're going to have all of the information you need to turn your Etsy store into a thriving revenue stream for your business!
What would that mean to you?
How much of a difference would it make if you were able to earn hundreds, then thousands of dollars from interested fans all over the country paying you for your creations?
If that sounds like something you'd like to have, I encourage you to sign up for this Boot Camp!
The sessions will take place on four consecutive Tuesdays, April 26th thru May 17th, at 10:00 p.m. eastern.
In addition to the four weekly calls, Boot Camp members will also receive:
- Access to video recordings of all four webinars (if you're going to miss any webinars - you'll be able to access them as often as you'd like thru August 25th, 2016)
- Access to all video tutorials taking you through each step of the process
- Access to the password-protected Boot Camp Blog, which will contain additional information, resources and articles to help with your Etsy store
- ...and some other surprises I have planned
So, how much does the Boot Camp cost? The cost of the Boot Camp is just $77! An insanely low price to pay for this amount of information.
And think about this: if you put just one creation up for sale on Etsy that catches on, you'll make your money back over and over again!
|***BUSINESS STAMPERS COACHING GROUP Members - You receive an even deeper discount as part of your membership! Be sure to check the Message Board for the Discount Code before registering. If you're not a Member, but would like to sign up for the BSCG, click here.|
|***2016 VIP MEMBERS - You're already signed up for this, and all, Boot Camps in 2016!|
***GROUPS OF SIX OR MORE - Contact me before you register for information about Group Discounts.***
Warmest regards... and I hope to see you on the webinars!
Certified Business Coach